Wednesday, August 16, 2006

School = Craziness

5 weeks til graduation! I'm taking 25 units (yes, it is insane) this summer, so I've barely had time to breathe, much less knit. But here are some things I've managed to get to over the past few months and a little info about projects I'm working on...














I made these wristwarmers in honor of my favorite summer time killer - Baseball. They're for my fav team, the Oakland A's; and my fav player, number 33, first baseman, left fielder, home run hitting, sweet as pie, hottie brunette Nick Swisher.

During the recent A's - Angels series I also made some green cupcakes with yellow frosting and green decorations for the A's... but then I realized I was getting a little obsessed, so we won't talk about those anymore...


Project 2 - my Mom's bday present. I wish the couch hadn't sucked up all the light in the first photo, but I adore this set and the color is so lucious, but not too bright for my color-phobic mom. The scarf is from SnB's Happy Hooker, and I used the edging from it to accentuate an otherwise simple double crochet hat. So darling...

No comments: