Wednesday, August 16, 2006

And NOW... some WIPS

...which I'm notorious for starting and frogging when I realize they're not going anywhere... but still. I'm working on a pair of socks that are basically knitty's pedicure socks, but with toes. And I'm doing them on 2 circs, which is impressive by my standards. It's a new experience and definately a lot slower than doing them the old fashioned way... but it really cut out the need for counting rows during the top and foot because they're knit simultaneously, which was nice.

I'm also working on THIS double knit star scarf. I'm barely into it, but I love the way it's turning out. I might get bored with this, but it's one I know I'll finish instead of ripping out, because I LOVE it. I'm using light pink yarn with purple and hot pink variegated on the back. I have a thing for varigated yarn lately. It's so much fun, especially in socks... it does the coolest stripe-y stuff.

Lastly, I'm still working on the fat bottom bag from SnB HH, as well as a brown and tan tweedy minisweater that I'm making up as I go along... we'll see how that works out...

No comments: